- Browse the database by Factors: Clicking the “Search” button, you will browse the corresponding datasets in the ChIP-seq database. You can limit the search scope by using advanced search function (e.g. Factors class, Factors, Cell types etc.)
- Browse the database by Genes: Enter a gene of interest and click the “Search” button, then you will get the potential binding factors of the gene (data from Cistrome).
- Others: The home page of the ChIP-seq database also provides “Data Statistics”, “Data Submission”, “Related Links”, “ChIP-seq Articles” functions.
- If you find problems with data or functionality or you have any suggestions for the website, please use “Leave us a message” to contact us.
- 1. Hu, H., Ji, Q., Song, M., Ren, J., Liu, Z., Wang, Z., Liu, X., Yan, K., Hu, J., Jing, Y., et al. (2020). ZKSCAN3 counteracts cellular senescence by stabilizing heterochromatin. Nucleic acids research 48, 6001-6018. https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkaa425
- 2. Sati, S., Bonev, B., Szabo, Q., Jost, D., Bensadoun, P., Serra, F., Loubiere, V., Papadopoulos, G.L., Rivera-Mulia, J.-C., Fritsch, L., et al. (2020). 4D Genome Rewiring during Oncogene-Induced and Replicative Senescence. Molecular Cell 78. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.molcel.2020.03.007