BIG Search is a scalable text search engine built based on ElasticSearch (a highly scalable open-source
full-text search and analytics engine based on Apache Lucene). It features cross-domain search and facilitates
users to gain access to a wide range of biomedical data, not only from BIGD databases but also partner databases
throughout the world.
Total 98 record(s) from BioProject
- Accession: PRJCA001292
- Title: Healthy
- Description: Human Healthy
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001292; Whole genome sequencing; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA000150
- Title: Linkage analysis on microtia
- Description: Genome-wide linkage analysis on a microtia pedigree
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000150; Phenotype or Genotype; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA000248
- Title: Human Blastocyst Methylome
- Description: We performed whole genome bisulfite sequencing (WGBS) for 57 blastocysts and 29 trophectoderm samples with different morphological grades during assisted reproductive technology(ART) practices.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000248; Epigenomics; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA000927
- Title: The human tissue proteomes
- Description: The "Human Tissue Proteomes" chapters provide a knowledge-based analysis and entry into the Human Protein Atlas from different defined transections of the human tissue proteome. Each separate chapter includes a basic description of a defined proteome and includes analyses of expression patterns, gene lists, and examples of protein expression on a cellular level.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000927; Whole genome sequencing Phenotype or Genotype Transcriptome or Gene expression Variation Genome sequencing and assembly Proteome; Model organism
- Accession: PRJCA001171
- Title: The candidate gene analysis for human facial morphology in Eurasian population
- Description: To Explore the genetic mechanisms of human facial morphology, Several variants for about 700 Uyghur individuals were genotyped on Illumina Infinium Global Screening Array 650K. At the same time, various of facial phenotypes were derived from all sample.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001171; Variation; Human genetic
- Accession: PRJCA000216
- Title: Human mitochondrial genome sequence project
- Description: Sequenced mitochondrial genome for different tissue of human in order to find the hetero genotype
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000216; Whole genome sequencing; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA000908
- Title: WGS of mucosal melanoma
- Description: Mucosal melanomas (MMs) are one of the deadliest sub-types of melanoma and has a greater incidence in East-Asian population. Few therapeutic approaches have been shown to improve outcomes specifically in patients with MM. To understand the genetic underlying of MMs, our project has gained a relatively large set of MM samples for whole-genome sequencing (WGS). We hope our study could provide insights into the genomic aberrations associated with MM and demonstrate how these insights can inform triage of patients for effective precision cancer treatments.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000908; Whole genome sequencing; Medical