BIG Search is a scalable text search engine built based on ElasticSearch (a highly scalable open-source
full-text search and analytics engine based on Apache Lucene). It features cross-domain search and facilitates
users to gain access to a wide range of biomedical data, not only from BIGD databases but also partner databases
throughout the world.
Total 127 record(s) from BioProject
- Accession: PRJCA002454
- Title: A Single-Cell Transcriptomic Atlas of Arterial Aging in Cynomolgus Monkey
- Description: Our understanding of how human aging affects the cellular and molecular components of the vasculature and contributes to cardiovascular diseases is still limited. Here we reported a single-cell transcriptomic survey of aortic arches and coronary arteries in young and old cynomolgus monkeys. Our data defined the molecular signatures of specialized arteries and identified eight novel markers discriminating aortic and coronary vasculature. Gene network analyses characterized transcriptional landmarks that regulate vascular senility and positioned FOXO3A, a longevity-associated transcription factor, as a master regulator gene that was downregulated in six subtypes of monkey vascular cells during aging. Targeted inactivation of FOXO3A in human vascular endothelial cells recapitulated the major phenotypic defects observed in aged monkey arteries, verifying FOXO3A as a functional geroprotective factor in arterial endothelial cells. Our study provides a critical resource for understanding the principles underlying arterial aging and contributes important clues to future treatment of age-associated vascular disorders.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA002454; Transcriptome or Gene expression Raw sequence reads Genome sequencing ; Model organism
- Accession: PRJCA002408
- Title: Mapping the spreading routes of lymphatic metastases in human colorectal cancer
- Description: Lymph node metastases are frequently diagnosed in patients with colorectal cancer. However, the detailed disseminating routes of cancer cells within the lymphatic network remain largely unknown. Here, we analyzed the subclonal structure of 94 tumor samples from 10 CRC patients, covering almost all LNMs, as well as primary tumor and liver metastases. We portrayed the first lymphatic metastatic map for CRC.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA002408; Exome; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA002196
- Title: Therapeutic potential of antimicrobial peptides in diseases of humans and animals
- Description: Staphylococcus aureus is a facultative pathogen that can cause myriad infectious diseases in humans and animals, To investigate the effects of antimicrobial peptides on genes expression of S. aureus, transcriptome sequencing was performed.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA002196; Transcriptome or Gene expression; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA001660
- Title: Widespread transcriptional responses to the thermal stresses are prewired in human 3D genome (HiChIP)
- Description: Widespread transcriptional responses to the thermal stresses are prewired in human 3D genome (HiChIP)
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001660; Raw sequence reads; Model organism
- Accession: PRJCA000457
- Title: Population Genomics of Balti
- Description: Due to harboring high genetic and cultural diversity of populations, Central Asia is one key area for understanding the recent evolutionary history of humans. In this project, our aims include: (1) to resequence genome sequences with high sequencing depth for Central Asian populations Balti; (2) to discern the genomic diversity, populations structure and demographic history of Balti; (3) to investigate the genetic mechanisms for local adaptations in Balti.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA000457; Whole genome sequencing; Evolution
- Accession: PRJCA001540
- Title: Landscape of tumor-infiltrating immune cells in colorectal cancer
- Description: We utilized two scRNA-seq platforms (Smart-seq2 and 10x) to perform a comprehensive, high resolution analysis of immune and stromal cell populations in tumor, normal tissue, and blood from 18 treatment-naive CRC patients to provide novel insights into the heterogeneity and function of these cells, their role in shaping the TME, and the translatability of myeloid modulating therapies from pre-clinical models to human cancer.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001540; Transcriptome or Gene expression Raw sequence reads; Medical
- Accession: PRJCA001509
- Title: Maternal valproic acid exposure leads to neurogenesis defects and autism-like behaviors in non-human primates
- Description: Transcriptome analyses revealed that maternal VPA exposure disrupted the expression of genes associated with neurodevelopment in embryonic brain in offspring.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001509; Transcriptome or Gene expression Raw sequence reads; Model organism
- Accession: PRJCA001121
- Title: Soil microbes in maize and rice fields across China
- Description: Ecological roles of core microbiota and the drivers of soil nutrients cycling have yet to be evaluated for human-managed agricultural ecosystems. Herein, we collected 251 soil samples from adjacent pairs of maize and rice fields at continental scales in eastern China.
- BasicInfo : PRJCA001121; Raw sequence reads; Agricultural