Jatropha curcas /em> has about 320 Mb genome size. There are 3 genome assemblies for jatropha curcas and the current assembly used in GVM is JatCur_1.0atCur_1.0 . It has the following facts:
● Genome size (Mb): 318.527
● Number of scaffolds: 6024
● Number of contigs: 56154
● Protein count: 32547
● GC%: 35.8997
● PRJNA399212 
● PRJDA52543 
1. Global analysis of gene expression profiles in physic nut (Jatropha curcas L.) seedlings exposed to salt stress. Zhang L, et al. PLoS One 2014.
2. WGS of Jatropha curcas L. (SRP051130). BGI. 2014.
3. Genome sequence of Jatropha curcas L., a non-edible biodiesel plant, provides a resource to improve seed-related traits. Ha J et al. Plant Biotechnology Journal. 2019
4. Sequence analysis of the genome of an oil-bearing tree, Jatropha curcas L. Sato S et al. DNA Research. 2011